– Cancellations are at the judgment of Sotos Water Sports team in case of bad weather conditions or other conditions that may affect the safe operations of services.
– Sotos Water Sports team has the right to refuse a customer who acts or appears under the use of illegal substances and/or alcoholic beverages.
– Sotos Water Sports team has the right to refuse a customer who appears under age due to safety concerns.
– Sotos Water Sports team will not tolerate any abusive language or behavior towards staff or other cliental. We ask that clients are respectful at all times.
– Sotos Water Sports does not accept liability for loss, theft or damage to your belongings. It is your responsibility to ensure they are kept safe at all times as Sotos Water Sports is on a public beach.
– Weight restrictions can apply on certain rides and therefore Sotos Water Sports team has the right to amend or cancel your reservation to adhere to our experienced safety measures, i.e. wind conditions.
– Sotos Water Sports holds no responsibility to the rider and/or passenger(s) of the jet ski or boat rental or boat tours as this is through a sub company and not our own.
– Injuries and accidents can occur during water sports events of whom Sotos Water Sports do not take responsibility for. There is a risk as in any extreme sport that an individual could suffer from injury. Sotos Water Sports adhere to strict safety rules to prevent this as best possible.
– Deposits through the online booking are non-refundable should the customer decide to cancel. If we cancel due to bad weather, we will be able to refund you or offer alternative services.